Hello again 🙂 As I was making food I thought I’d share this simple idea for a fresh, spring omelette here. Cause, why not! Even if it’s winter outside (we still have tons of snow) you can make spring in your kitchen 🙂
This omelette with vegetables is easy to cook – it’s a perfect idea for breakfast.
- one tomato
- sweet corn
- red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons of milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of flour
- salt, pepper, herbs
First, chop all vegetables…
…and fry them with a little bit of butter.
In a bowl, whisk eggs with milk, flour and spices and then pour the mixture into the pan.
Now you just need to cover the pan with a lid and leave (on a very, very small heat) for around 7-10 minutes.
Carefully slide the omelette onto a plate and enjoy 🙂
Fresh spring omelette
A fresh, light omelette with tomato, mushrooms, sweet corn and red pepper.
- 1 tomato
- 1 red pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 1-2 tablespoons flour
- salt, pepper, Italian herbs
- Chop up the vegetables.
- Fry the vegetables with a little bit of butter or oil.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, flour and spices.
- Pour the eggs into the pan.
- Simmer on low heat for 7-10 minutes, covered with a lid.