‘The hell are you carrying in there? Bricks?!’
If I got a pound every time I heard that I’d be a millionaire now. I only have bare necessities in my bag though! A lot of them… sure… but I do need them all.
1. Hand sanitizer. Cause there’s nothing worse than accidentally touching something sticky and being unable to wash your hands.
2. Adhesive band-aid. Cause you never know when you’re gonna need it.
3. Tangle teezer. Cause one can’t live without a hair brush with hair as long as mine.
4. Chapstick. Cause leaving home without my trusty Carmex is like leaving home without an arm or a leg.
5. Handcream. Might not seem like a necessity but it’s genuinely my most used thing from this list.
6. Little nail file. Cause a broken nail with sharp edges is one of the most annoying things in the whole wide world.
7. Chewing gum. Cause if you happen to eat something you wanna refresh your mouth afterwards.
8. Umbrella. Cause if you leave it at home you’re guaranteed to be caught by heavy rainstorm. Even if it doesn’t usually rain, just leave the umbrella at home and it will.
9. A piece of paper and a biro. Cause… Hm. I guess it might be useful sometimes, right? I’m not a fan of writing things down on the phone.
10. Clear nail polish, especially if I’m wearing tights. Cause you wanna prevent that run from spreading.
11. A pack of pocket tissues. No need to justify this, I believe.
12. A tiny bottle of refreshing perfume. Cause I wan’t to feel (and smell) fresh, especially in summertime.
13. Painkillers. Cause you don’t want an unexpected headache to ruin your day.
14. Earbuds. Cause I need my music to go with me everywhere.
(15. Powerbank, in case I plan on being outdoors all day)
Phone, wallet, documents, keys… all the regular essentials everyone usually carries around.
It all makes sense, right?
Is there anything I’m missing that would make my life easier (and my bag even heavier)?
Although I have a lot of stuff in my bag I believe I have it all under control. I was a lot more unorganized in the past though. When I once lost a remote control from my tv I found it after a week… in my bag, of course.